It’s true – it does exist!
After a bit of a hiatus, I’m back and the updates will be more plentiful, I promise.
Last week I discovered a recipe on this fabulous blog called With Style and Grace. Not going to lie, I have a bit of a crush on almost everything on this blog. The recipe is Chocolate Pudding for Health Nuts. You must take a peek.
The first ingredient on the list – avocado.
Already, this is exciting because I really am a believer that avocados make everything better. Followed by the rest of these delicious ingredients, I had to try. So, without further ado, this became a little Saturday afternoon project. I did make some tweaks to the recipe (my edits/additions have an * beside them).
Check it out and enjoy!
- 2 medium avocados
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey OR 6 dates, pitted* (dates won the vote here)
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut milk* (added about 5 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk* (added this to make for easier blending)
- 3 tablespoons of agave nectar* (to sweeten some more)
You will never eat pudding any other way!
Read here for the full recipe.